Sunday, April 30, 2006

One week. No more paw-steps in the dark.


Refereeing can be hazardous sometimes. I was the assistant referee (or linesman) at Marina South for a bad tempered Divison 3 match today. The referee was spat at by a player he sent off. A moment of chaos ensued as all the Redhill players surrounded the referee and shouted at him. I had to rush in from the sideline to push them away.

3 more days and my exams are over. First thing to do is to buy a pot which I will fill with soil and Candy's ashes. I 'll grow some flowers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All dogs go to heaven. It gets better with time. You never forget them, it just stops being the big black ball of grief, and continually lessens each month.
Think of the good times,and remember some never have that bond of love.
Best wishes.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Mr Brightside said...

thank you.

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home