Sunday, June 25, 2006

Had a good game of soccer this morning. NUS against NTU. Then to East Coast for rollerblading. I am ok now. I want to thank all my friends who have lent me their listening ear, given me advice, I really appreciate it; all the people who have tried to make me see the light, I am grateful. This morning I wanted to talk to her. But it's a different feeling. I am ok. Really.

Keane/Crystal Ball
who is the man i see
where i'm supposed to be?
i lost my heart, i buried it too deep
under the iron sea

oh, crystal ball, crystal ball
save us all, tell me life is beautiful
mirror, mirror on the wall

lines ever more unclear
i'm not sure i'm even here
the more i look the more i think that i'm
starting to disappear

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, u have to really mean it..and move on...i am sure u will find a better girl...:)

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home