Monday, February 06, 2006

Sunday was a windy day. That is all I can think of to sum up the day. In some ways, Sunday paled in comparison to Saturday. Well, everyday now pales in comparison to the days before and the days that could have been.

Saturday could even be described as fun. Had lunch with Yasa at Maxwell market, far enough from NUS for it not to be raining. He could tell I wasn't feeling happy and insisted on treating me to Chicken Rice. Am I that easy to read? Then we went to visit Simian at his place at Serangoon. After that, I spent an enjoyable evening with Evelyn(- rhymes). Dinner, conversation and then ice-cream. She insisted on paying for dinner since she is working and so I paid for the ice-cream. I have to remember to return the treat when I start work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home