Sunday, March 05, 2006

Woke up from my nap with the realization that I am an underachiever. I am too lazy. I lack the determination to give my best, preferring to get by and scrape through. Euphemisms would include laidback, happy-go-lucky ,easy-going, they only mask the fact that I am lazy.

Add to that weak. The 2 guys obviously had designs on her, from their conversation and what they said to me before they found out who I was. And in the end, mr nice-guy brightside gave them a lift to Clementi MRT, when he hardly knew them. Even Shuying asked me why I gave them a lift.

But seeing her so happy and jumpy after the performance made my day, and going through to the next round made me so glad because she really put in alot of effort. I guess I should go to church to give thanks tomorrow. I got to talk to Shuying alot today and she is a really cool girl.

The truth is, I am really tired mentally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home