Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I am depressed. Even if I don't show it. Even if I am livening things up, making everyone smile during a boring 6-9pm lecture. Everyone tells me to forget her, plenty of girls out there, but no one is as special, at least thats how i feel now. But I know I have to take a step back and wait. 15 mins, staring at a ponytail. The tenderness in my heart killing me....

Had dinner with Henry, Moo and Xinyi(the econs one). It was pretty good. Getting to know each other better, and again everyone telling me to find someone better, which gets rather stale after a while. They don't even know her. But I appreciate their concern.

IFG starts tom. Arts vs Medicine. I want to win the tournament. And I am grateful there's soccer to take my mind off things. I' ll give it my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home