Saturday, July 15, 2006

The highlight of the first day of Baybeats was Tiramisu. They were wildly entertaining with their lead singer appearing in drag - blond wig, pink sequin top, lime green super tight capris, high heels; prancing around the stage, shaking his ass ridiculously. Halfway thru a song he kicked off his heels, which flew 10 metres into the air and landed in the crowd onto the head of a very surprised lady. Hilarious. The music was pretty good also. Mr Fantesticles?

At the end of KL band, Fern's set, I turned and looked to the left, at the full moon, the purple lights, people crowded around the stage, Sheares bridge above shimmering water; I was struck by a overwhelming sense of familiarity. For that split second, I was sure, the image before my eyes, I had seen it in a dream, a recent dream. And then in the next moment I wasn't so sure. Deja Vu.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if tiramisu wanna make it big they better change the name haahaha

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home